Thursday, February 21, 2008

fast and furious

there's nothin that could have changed my world the way this has. in such ways i m scared to speak about myself. trapped in the god knows wat of the society of and the tradition and evrythin they think r sacred to them. and i ve broken it. now i loathe it. u talk about love. damn u think u know a bit of it.wats this this thing u r talkin bout do u evr see thru from from a window striped naked of evrthing u ve presumed u have been? this society the custom. neutral milk hotel watever they meant when they sang 'how strange it is to be anything at all'. how true, how absurd, how inexplicably devastasting and healing at once. dont read between the lines it ll kill me. i m already half the way to death. i thought i knew evrythin, in deed i was convinced. and now these visions blur. i m enjoyin this ignorance of sight as long as it lasts. probably for ever and this is wat i fear. i m so trapped inside of me i m afraid might implode into myself if i dont let some air push me around. damn i m such a fuckin pervert. pervert?? u sure u really are? or is it something far beyond being pervert. an understatement? i hate myself for but wat can be done. and the whole thing about 'god is a place wher some holy spectacle lies, god is place u will wait for the rest ur life'(yes, milk hotel again). why's it all comin back to me. is this the point i ll wait for the rest of my life. and the holy spectacle? wats that do i understand it or am i tryin to convince myself that i dont. hell, things r pulling me apart and i m still waiting. i dont even know wat for. i dont even know wat i want now. im so confused its threatening to say the least. why did i ever get into this. why?


but i m not gonna talk to god anymore. he's given me evrythin i wanted until this point but from this point forward i dont know wat to ask for. let him be him and me be me. but then again who m i? dint my existence really mean only that one straw. THAT SAME STRAW. wait m i gettin too close.

1 comment:

abhinav said...

this was written at a ferocious pace.. excuse the spellin errors